Vision Wheel Warranty
Vision Wheel warrants to the first consumer purchaser that its wheels, under normal and reasonable use, will be free from defected in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase, and free from structural failure as long as the first consumer purchaser owns the product.
Vision Wheel's obligation under the warranty is limited to the repair or, at Vision Wheel's option, replacement without charge except for transportation, of any wheel which in Vision Wheel's opinion is defective in material and workmanship.
This Warranty shall not apply to:
- Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by damage to wheels in transit, off-highway use, or by abuse, misuse, accident or negligence.
- Wheels that have been altered or repaired.
- Wheels that have not be installed in accordance with Vision Wheel instructions or installed on incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheels that have been installed with other than Vision Wheel approved accessories such as center cap and valve stems.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after purchase or have been sold as a blemished product.
The Vision Wheel Warranty is valid for only a Wheel purchased in the United States or its territory and when the Wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid, together with proof of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE WHEEL AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, NEITHER VISION WHEEL NOR AN AUTHORIZED VISION WHEEL DEALER WHO SELLS THE WHEELS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LAST AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal right, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.